Self Harm Awareness
This self-harm elearning course has been designed to help you to understand the subject and to support people you are working with.
This course is designed to promote a person-centred approach to how learners work those who self-harm and to ensure that the person being supported has as much control as possible over the way they live and the care/support they receive.
It will alsol equip learners with the tools to be able to work within recommended processes and to understand the legislative and organisational frameworks that relate to their working environment.
This elearning course is aimed at those working in health and social care who come into contact with individuals who self-harm. It has been designed to improve the knowledge of those who support individuals who self-harm and make them feel more confident about how to approach the subject with an individual.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- To understand what self-harm is and how to respond appropriately
- To gain insight into the reasons why people elf-harm
- To understand the risks associated with self-harm
- To understand how effective listening tools and techniques can help to support individuals who self-harm
- To understand and explore the warning signs and risk factors regarding self-harm
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.