Positive Behaviour Support
This course will enable learners to gain an understanding of Positive Behaviour Support tools, techniques and approaches so that they can provide the safest and best levels of care and support to someone who may have behaviour that challenges.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- To understand what PBS is and why it is a valid approach
- To understand how to create a personalised, proactive, positive culture of care and support
- To understand the different frameworks and approaches to PBS
- To understand how the law impacts on PBS
- To understand how to best support a client using PBS techniques and approaches
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for any person who works within a health and social care setting.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.