To understand the common signs and symptoms as well as how to understand and care for someone’s physical and emotional needs in a person centred way.
- To understand the common causes, signs, symptoms, both motor and non-motor, and who is at risk
- To understand the progression of the Parkinson’s disease stages and what to expect in the later stages
- To understand the communication and cognitive challenges associated with Parkinson’s, their impact and ways to deal with them
- To understand the impact that Parkinson’s can have on the person with the condition and those around them
- To understand the processes, procedures, methods, techniques and services used to manage Parkinson’s
- To understand any medication associated issues, side effects and related procedures
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at any person within the health and social care sector who may support any person with Parkinson’s disease.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.