Mental Health Awareness
Mental health affects every single one of us – whether we consider it good or bad, or big or small, it’s something that impacts us in some ways more than others. There’s a stigma around mental health challenges or issues that lead people to believe they can’t ask for help. However, taking a step towards mental health awareness is a step closer to removing the stigma. This course will help you to understand mental health and the things you can do to support yourself and the people around you.
This course is for anyone who would like to become more aware of mental health and help to reduce the stigma around it – both for yourself and in the interests of those around you, whether it be your colleagues, friends or family.
- What mental health is
- The stigma around mental health
- The impacts of negative thought patterns
- What causes poor mental health
- The signs of poor mental health
- Common mental illnesses and how to spot them
- How to manage mental health in the workplace
- Challenging your work culture
- How to manage your stress
- Your wellbeing and how to boost it
- The power of positive thinking
- Physical tips to improve your mental health and wellbeing
- How to ask for help
No Reviews found for this course.