Adult Nursing, Allied Health, Certificate, CPDs, Dentistry & Hygiene, Dentists, General, GP, Hygienists/ Therapists, Management, Medicine, Nursing, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Practice Nurse, Qualification
5( 1 REVIEWS )
About the course
This e-learning course will provide learners with general knowledge around manual handling operations that are related to the workplace and help to raise awareness of the risks and controls relating to poor practice. By following the advice, guidance and good practices explained in this course, those performing manual handling operations in the workplace will be able to avoid injury to themselves and others.
You will be able to…
- Define manual handling
- Outline employee and employer duties under health and safety legislation
- Identify bad practices in the workplace that may cause injury
- Give examples of Musculoskeletal Disorders caused by inappropriate manual handling activities
- Plan the safe movement and handling of objects
- Use safe manual handling techniques to avoid injury when working alone or as a team
- List the 5 steps of a manual handling risk assessment
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Enter full description of the course.
Very helpful course
This is actually my first course in manual handling and I am glad that I was able to take this course on your platform.