Coronavirus COVID 19 Awareness
As the new coronavirus, which causes the illness COVID-19, continues to present disruption to our businesses and communities, it’s important that we learn how to prepare and protect ourselves from potential infection.
Based on the latest UK government advice, this Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness course addresses the measures you can implement in your home and work environment to reduce the risk of getting or spreading the coronavirus. It explores the principles of good hygiene, self-isolation and early treatment, and provides guidance on what you should do if you become ill. It focuses on the impact of the virus in the workplace and provides guidance on how your company can support you through periods of self-isolation.
As the virus spreads in a similar way to flu and anyone can be affected, it’s important that we all do our bit to limit exposure and protect our most vulnerable members of society
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what COVID-19 is and how it is spread
- Recognise the symptoms of COVID-19 in line with current advice from the government and NHS
- Identify the measures you can take to help protect yourself from the coronavirus and prevent further spread
- Be aware of the implications of COVID-19 in your workplace
- Know what to do should you become ill with suspected COVID-19
Topics explored in this course, Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness:
- What is ‘coronavirus’?
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- What if I get ill?
- Preventative measures
- Company support
- Best practice in the workplace
- Travel considerations
- Self-isolating from work
Employees from all levels of an organisation
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.