Award in Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP)
About the course
The Award for Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP) course focuses on the prevention of unlawful sales in age-restricted products. The course covers a series of important topics such as what age-restricted products are, refusing service to those underage and the penalties that can be incurred if sales staff are guilty of unlawful supply.
You will be able to…
- State categories of age restrictions and categories of harm in relation to age restricted products
- Outline the law regarding the sale of alcohol, including the penalties for selling alcohol to children
- Recognise other age restricted products, the restrictions placed on them and the penalties for failing to follow the law
- Use effective communication to ask for proof of age and refuse service when necessary
- Recognise acceptable proof of age
- Deal appropriately with threatening or abusive behaviour, including seeking support from colleagues or the police if necessary
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.