Anxiety and Depression
This e-learning course has been designed to help you best support people with emotional disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and how to work with people experiencing these emotional disorders.
The course promotes a person-centred approach to how learners work with those who experience emotional disorders, and aims to ensure that the person being supported has as much control as possible over the way they live and the care/support they receive.
Learners are provided with the knowledge and tools to be able to work within recommended processes, and understanding of the legislative and organisational frameworks that relate to their working environment.
The course is aimed at those working in health and social care who may support, or would like an understanding of how to best support, people with emotional disorders. It has been designed to improve the knowledge of those who support individuals who experience emotional disorders such as depression and/or anxiety, and make them feel more confident about how to approach the subject with an individual.
This course also contains an overview and understanding of depression and anxiety while dispelling myths surrounding this particular diagnosis.
- Understand the differences and causes of depression and anxiety.
- Acknowledge the role that stress plays in the cause of emotional disorders.
- Gain insight into different approaches and techniques including risk assessment and therapies.
- Understand the importance of motivating and supporting daily activities and routines.
- Gain awareness of the myths and prejudices that surround depression and anxiety.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.